Disney...




After Disney we drove down to Naples to visit with my Grandpa and 'Grandma' Peach in their gorgeous home! Our Aunt Natalie was also there in Naples and we enjoyed shelling with her! I searched all over the beach two mornings in a row to find a sand dollar for Brent, luckily I found a whole one! With the Naples crew we went to a Corkscrew a swamp sanctuary in hopes to spotting a gator. We ended up seeing two alligators along with tons of giant turtles and interesting birds! Amanda and I also enjoyed just hanging around the house, I never realized how exhausting driving can be!
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary...



Early Morning at the Beach...

My Aunt Natalie had to drive back up to her home in Tallahassee so it was just us and my Grandparents. They took us for an air-boat ride through the Everglades, we ended up seeing at least four large gators. The tour guide was so educated about the gators which made it was interesting learning about them! We also saw flocks of bright pink birds that I originally thought were flamingos apparently they were Rosetta spoonbills. I included a picture of them because they are so beautiful! The alligators got so close and didn't mind the roar of the air-boat. Soon it was time to say goodbye to our Grandparents and head up to North Port to visit our Uncle Tom.
Air-boat Ride...



No comments:
Post a Comment