Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trip to Europe

Brent, Renee, and I are heading across the Atlantic tomorrow. Our itinerary is a bit up in the air but the trip should be awesome. We'll return on the 12th of October. Our trip will include time in Germany, Italy, and either France or Belgium.

We'll fly into Frankfurt arriving on the 2nd at 9am ish. From there we'll be taking a train to Munich. Our trip will include time in Rome Italy from October 7th through the 10th. We may be taking a day trip to Paris though it's doubtful as the trip has likely already filled up.

I'll do my best to send postcards and I'm certain that Brent will take may pictures with our camera. I can't wait to share the story of our trip. Well time to finish up our last minute packing.

1 comment:

Bumble said...

thank you for updating this, please keep it up to date so I can see what you guys are doing... Im so far away I need to know whats going on...!! love and miss you Im sure you guys will have fun XOXO B