Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been tagged

Kristie tagged me, here goes...

10 Years Ago (1998):


1. Finished my first year at Soule Road Middle School.
2. Sucked at playing the clarinet so I was moved to the bass clarinet were my performance was also thoroughly underwhelming. I knew I should have played the drums.
3. Was beginning to see how Karate would change my life!
4. Had 4 best friends; Amanda, Brittany, Kristie & Jamie!
5. Had no idea what I wanted to do when I "grew up!"


5 Things on Tomorrow's "To Do" List:


1. Go to church
2. Think about the blue home that we both have interest in visiting with a Realtor.
3. Drive to Syracuse to pickup some grilled wings for our football gathering. This week we're supplying the food. We'll also be making a few other snacks.
4. Watch the Giants game!
5. Hopefully get in some scrapbooking!


5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:


1. Pay off our college loans while saving up to help our future children afford college.
2. Purchase a MODEST home.
3. Help my sisters with college or post graduation plans.
4. Give to medical research funds!
5. Continue to TRAVEL!


5 Places I have lived:


1. Bloomington, IL
2. Liverpool, NY
3. Oswego, NY
4. Baldwinsville, NY
5. Tully, NY


5 Jobs I have had:


1. Friend
2. Student- SUNY Oswego
3. Youth Service Specialist- CYB
4. Wife
5. Youth Service Supervisor- CYB



2 people I'm tagging are:


1. Amanda
2. Brittany

1 comment:

Amanda said...

haha nice. And how long do I have to do this...lol