Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving lasagna dinner with Amanda, Brittany, Brent and Mike. Oh and how could I forget Turbo and Laker. This evening pretty much turned into a peeing contest between the two dogs. It all began when Turbo entered our apartment walk straight over to Laker's food dish and lifted his leg. Of course Laker knew "it" was on! Without missing a beat he too emptied himself right into his lovely Giants bowl. Apparently that wasn't enough our poor couch is evidence of further doggie fun.Lakers time out!Brent and Brittany being bums!
Cutie!Mandy, Mike and Turbo (they were trying to get him to calm down)!

For Thanksgiving we spent the day with my parents and Brittany. The day before slaved away making a pumpkin pie from scratch. I knew this was a bit risky as not only was it my first time but my mom and I are the only two who like pumpkin pie. I went into this adventure hoping to sway some opinions, hopefully my husbands. I don't think I drastically changed any opinions. Here are some pie baking pictures...

No comments: