Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A baby on the way!

Brent and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a little bundle of joy to join us this October. Planning a family has been very important to us and the timing finally felt right for both of us. So here we are 11 1/2 weeks along with a ever growing baby. As most first time parents we're constantly reading and researching all about what to expect. So far "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has been the book of choice and we've borrowed several others from the library.

Early on we were searching for a nickname for the baby but didn't want something generic. Brent affectionately decided that until it's arrival into our world we should call this baby Fall Harvest. I love it... it's not only true but is unique and fun.

I've been amazingly fortunate to be healthy and feeling great. I haven't had any nausea or morning sickness which really allows me to enjoy the pregnancy! We look forward to all that lays ahead!

I almost forgot to mention yesterday at our monthly checkup we heard Fall Harvests heartbeat. It was amazing and so strong. We are truly blessed!

3 comments:

Bumble said...

:) I so excited that you guys have told the world about your family! I cant wait until Oct.

Kris said...

Congrats on the wonderful news. Glad to see the world can share in your joy!

You have worked hard to get to this point in life. Fall Harvest will be lucky to have you for parents.

God Bless You All!

Love Always

Mom A.

Amanda said...

Yay for Baby Danega! I'm so excited I act like a little wackjob when I get thinking about all of the fun stuff to do with it.

And btw, not to be weird but I totally had a dream last night about teaching the baby to read the word "The" in a little book! lol

Love, Aunt Amanda