We're finally getting close to having a new home. Today we received word that the sellers of a home we put an offer in on over the weekend accepted our offer and will be signing the contract with their agent tonight. We're keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well and that come August we'll be moving in. I'll post when we're closer to our closing date.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Fall Harvest and new home
As of today we're 22 weeks and 3 days along. This are going great and I'm still feeling wonderful! Two weeks ago we had out 20 week sonogram here's a few pictures. We decided to wait to find out if Fall Harvest is a little boy or girl. Any guesses?
We're finally getting close to having a new home. Today we received word that the sellers of a home we put an offer in on over the weekend accepted our offer and will be signing the contract with their agent tonight. We're keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well and that come August we'll be moving in. I'll post when we're closer to our closing date.
We're finally getting close to having a new home. Today we received word that the sellers of a home we put an offer in on over the weekend accepted our offer and will be signing the contract with their agent tonight. We're keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well and that come August we'll be moving in. I'll post when we're closer to our closing date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's a boy, your pregnancy has been way too easy for it to be a girl, but I need to see pics of your belly, not only cause I wanna see that little muffin growing, but then I can make my prediction definite!
Post a Comment