Friday, July 23, 2010

Introducing Damon Brent

Damon was born June 25th at 6:29am. Weighing in at 6 pounds 2 ounces. Though he might be a lightweight he sure was long measuring 20 1/2 inches. Our labor was fairly quick and I can truly say all of the stress and pain were well worth it! It's been four weeks since he was born and I've been amazed by how much he changes from day to day. His sweet heart and adorable expressions have been such a great addition to our family.

I'd like to thank all of our friends and family members for the prayers, support and encouragement that you have each provided us especially over this last very difficult year. THANK YOU!


Enough of that here are some pictures. Check back often I'll do my best to post frequently.

Welcome to the World






Damon's first baseball game






Blueberry picking


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Erica,

Those are some great pictures of Damon and you guys! Thanks for updating the blog. I'm sure it's hard to find time when you aren't busy with Damon or household chores. Keep the pictures coming. Love you guys.

Aunt Amanda