Saturday, March 31, 2007

California Trip (and our big news!)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... Brent and I just got back from a 10day trip to California. It was amazing! I was sick most of the trip but the nice weather and great company made up for it. I will post some pictures from our trip shortly. Before I do that I wanted to post some exciting news...

Brent proposed to me while we were on the beach at sunset in Monterey Bay California and we are now engaged! I'll try to post some pictures from that evening as well as the ring soon! I am so lucky to have Brent in my life and can't wait to call him my husband.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

OMG!!! Ryan and I were just talking about that and wondering when it was gonna happen! So when's the wedding! Yay I can't wait! Congratulations!