Thursday, May 24, 2007

Our California Trip: Part 1

So I suck at this blog thing! Maybe now that I'm done with school things will be updated on here quicker (unlikely but hey I can dream, right?) So the California Trip was amazing even though it was nearly two months ago I think about it every day and not just when I look at my ring! Here are our California pictures... (just a warning we took nearly 500 pictures while we were there!)

Day 1 March 18th About to leave finally (our flight on the 17th was canceled so we had to settle for a flight leaving late Sunday evening)

After we got there Brent took a class for several days so we didn't take many picture... until we headed south for Monterey Bay. We drove down Rt 1 along the California coast it was really amazing! Here are some pictures that we took along the drive!

Still on our way to Monterey we passed through Santa Cruz and meet hundreds of Sea Lions, they were so neat! We took some pictures of them: close up, snoozing under the pier, and a big group waving good bye to us!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.