The most amazing day of my life, Brent didn't just make his proposal a special moment, the entire day was full of fun and special events none of which I will ever forget!
The day started out in the Emergency Room @4:30am (LONG story!) Basically I had been sick for several days. In the middle of the night I was coughing for at least an hour and could hardly breath so Brent took me to the E.R. After a shot of steroids I was feeling better and the fun part of our day began.
I had been pestering Brent the entire trip to take a morning walk on the beach to check out all of the tide pools. We went from the hospital to the beach and walked around shortly after sunrise.

We stopped back to the hotel for checkout and then went back to the California coast. This time we were headed to the 17 Mile Drive- a scenic drive along the coast with lookouts and stops for you to take in all parts of the coast. We took so many pictures along the drive and had a great time .




Next we went to visit a winery. Chateau Julien, another amazing event in our busy day. Neither of us had ever been on a wine tour so it was especially neat. the tour guide was so educated about wine and the process that goes into creating their tasty wines. We left Chateau Julien with a couple nice pictures, some wine, and great memories of our first trip to a vineyard.


After Chateau Julien we were off to explore the quaint town of Carmel. So many cute shops and beautiful gardens. I don't have any pictures but do have many memories. Lastly we drove back to Monterey to watch the sunset at the same beach we had been at that morning. Brent decided he wanted to go for a swim despite the 45 degree water. As he was drying off and we were sitting on a beach towel I saw him reach into his bag. I wondered if he was up to something, before I knew it there was a little ring box in his hand and he was looking into my eyes. Here are a couple pictures from the beach.


We finished off the night at Latitudes at Lover's Point a nice restaurant in the Monterey Bay area. This was an amazing end to the evening to the most special day of my life and our three year relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment