Sunday, January 4, 2009

Start sampling for free

Brent and I heard a news article last week that encouraged me to look into several websites where producers, and sellers of goods send samples to the public. After a couple hours signing up on nearly ten websites I think it best that I pass what I've learned on to you.

First off... NEVER give your credit card or social security numbers to sites that offer to provide you with a free sampling service. As I mentioned I've now created accounts with ten sites none of which asked for my credit information or even my phone number.

I directed all correspondence with these companies to my junk email account. This way I can check for newsletters, coupons or best yet free samples when I want to without clogging my primary email account.

Here are the sites that I found to be most useful...

FOOD:
http://Kraftfirsttaste.com

VARIETY:
http://vocalpoint.com
http://startsampling.com
http://pgeverydaysolutions.com

RETAIL STORES:
http://walmart.triaddigital.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-And-Trials.aspx

HEALTH AND BEAUTY:
http://Olay.com
http://Sephora.com

Let me know if you come across other great sampling sites. Best of luck!

No comments: